Gray Gray

Here's my interpretation

People choose to believe what they want. By interacting with them, you convince them to believe something else. After you switch back and forth, possibly because you decide to believe in something different yourself, people may no longer want to listen to or believe what you say, as you yourself have no defined state of opinion and are just as fickle as anyone else.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Great Everything EXCEPT

There was simply no substance. It was very well polished, but without a true story and goal. It was kind of like an RPG with the role-playing taken out and replaced with a "Gears of War 2" survival challenge.

There was no leveling, either, which surprised me.

And why exactly did the numbers have to be 9999 and 999?

Wouldn't it have been simpler to put smaller numbers and then increase like in normal RPG's?

Just my opinions, other than that, great game.

Tink's Big Adventure #4 Tink's Big Adventure #4

What a delightful children's cartoon

I suggest adding some music. It doesn't even have to be related. It just gets kind of weird watching tinkerbell get raped in silence. You know how it is.

Defend Your Temple 2 Defend Your Temple 2

AWESOME!

I got to level 30 with the Uzi. Tis hard with the big fat guys in the black suits.

Target Game Target Game

Something's flawed

Where ever I click to shoot, the bullet (or what have you) always ends up in the upperleft corner. Good Conept, it just didn't work out correctly. Re submit?

crysnamtodshire responds:

Hmmm... I think that might be a problem with your flash player. Make sure that you have the latest version.

Airballs Airballs

Not original, but fun

Title says it all. Maybe some music would add some color to it.

Defend Your Picnic! Defend Your Picnic!

Nicely Done!

Being a fan of the 'defend your _____" games, i'd say this is a excellent example of how potentially fun they can be, good job! Keep it up!

Snubby responds: