Meet Larry Meet Larry

Good idea, but falls short

The concept is great and even some of the animation stands out above average. However, some scenes are sub-par and could use minor tweaking in order to improve a great deal (the opening office scene for instance - very rough and not very well drawn.)

The biggest flaw of this is the voice recording. For their purpose, they fit. However, because you recorded this on a dinky mic and did not edit it very well, it becomes very annoying hearing the white noise pop in and out whenever the vocals take place. Thankfully, not very many pops or peaking.

So, 6/10

Prostitute Mickey 2 1/2 Prostitute Mickey 2 1/2

Minor Problem

The flash was great, but if you watch until after the credits, it replays without any sound.

Perhaps a replay button would fix it? Not sure.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Mc-Victory = Fail

This was obviously a mock-anime, and it worked perfectly. Everything from the shoddy lipsyncing to the incredibly outrageous names of techniques was excellent.

A+++++++.

That's a lot of pluses.

Gray Gray

Here's my interpretation

People choose to believe what they want. By interacting with them, you convince them to believe something else. After you switch back and forth, possibly because you decide to believe in something different yourself, people may no longer want to listen to or believe what you say, as you yourself have no defined state of opinion and are just as fickle as anyone else.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Great Everything EXCEPT

There was simply no substance. It was very well polished, but without a true story and goal. It was kind of like an RPG with the role-playing taken out and replaced with a "Gears of War 2" survival challenge.

There was no leveling, either, which surprised me.

And why exactly did the numbers have to be 9999 and 999?

Wouldn't it have been simpler to put smaller numbers and then increase like in normal RPG's?

Just my opinions, other than that, great game.

Tink's Big Adventure #4 Tink's Big Adventure #4

What a delightful children's cartoon

I suggest adding some music. It doesn't even have to be related. It just gets kind of weird watching tinkerbell get raped in silence. You know how it is.

Big Red - I am a Poet Big Red - I am a Poet

I am so remixing this.

With your permission of course.

Great stuff!

BigRed responds:

Go for it. I didn't do it with a metronome so it might be tricky, but let me know how it goes!

The Travel to Polaris (CUT) The Travel to Polaris (CUT)

Nice melody!

5'd, DL'd.

I know this review isn't terribly constructive, but it's a top notch piece :D

Banjo Kazooie Rap Beat Banjo Kazooie Rap Beat

No hihats? C'mon!

I was expecting a good funktastic beat to come in about halfway, or atleast some kind of change - but alas, the same kick and snare over and over again. Good concept, but needs work.

PixlCrushr responds:

The kick has a hi-hat on it :D. Seriously, the beat sounds better the way it is.

Robotic Invasion Robotic Invasion

Nicely done!

I love the color scheme in this. It has that retro cartoonish feel, but seems as if it's been 'polished.'

Great work, keep it up!

Lost Lectrons Comic Lost Lectrons Comic

Great stuff!

The dialogue is a little hard to read (font and color etc.) but the humor is great!

Favorite!